Sleep deprivation causes sluggishness, and decreases the motivation to exercise. Studies show those who get enough sleep have more overall energy than those who do not.
The REM-Fit ENERGIZE Collection's waterproof bedding protection kit offer an array of benefits for the sleeper designed to help them wake up energized. Benefits include temperature regulation: keeping users cool in summer and warm in winter; protection against allergens, dust mites and bed bugs to ensure a clean, healthy sleep environment. The protectors also include a layer for added comfort while sleeping.
400K Series Bedding Protection Kit Contains:
- One 100Z Series Waterproof Mattress Encasement
- One 400 Series Waterproof Fitted Sheet
- One 400 Series Waterproof Pillow Protector
- Re-Ax Fiber™ - This unique fiber reacts to one's body during sleep and provides active moisture and heat transfer allowing for a cool sleep surface.
- Re-Ax Unleashed™ (Powered by TENCEL®) - Utilizes the most advanced fiber technology available. This advanced fiber reacts to one's body during the night, providing the most active moisture management and temperature control regulation possible. Re-Ax Unleashed™ also naturally inhibits bacteria growth and is hypo-allergenic.
- Contour Fit™ - The unique 4-way stretch creates an invisible and undetectable environment that contours to not only the sleeper, but also the sleep surface, allowing for free range of motion during sleep.
- Repel Tech™ - Effectively prevents moisture from penetrating the sleep surface, preserving the comfort layers of one's mattress, while also allowing the mattress to breathe. Efficiently blocks dust mites and allergens that live in beds from disturbing sleep.
- Hi-Flow Knit™ - This unique knitting style allows for optimal air flow between the sleeper and the sleep surface, allowing for a cooler sleep environment while adding a layer of comfort.
- The AllerZip® feature provides the best in allergy and bed bug protection: double stitched seams, 6 sided bite proof protection, and features BugLock®and Secure Seal®, the first patented encasement locking device, while also carrying the AAFA Certification.